Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SchoolTube

I thought this was a great idea. A website that will be used to the potential that some others could've been used for if not for all the other not-so-productive material. SchoolTube, of course, will take a while before it hits a note with students because we all know how students can be - positive things generally tend not to be "cool." SchoolTube could work for its intents and purpose. I would love to use it within the classroom. SchoolTube will definitely be helpful and useful in the classroom.

Just a thought! :)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely can see your point of view, it would be an excellent creative tool, especially for our growing entertainers. I also think that students may not want to post onto the site it because of the ridicule of their peers. Children can be cruel to other children especially in today's society when going against the norm is the norm. Well that's all I have to say. Enjoy Spring Break!!!!

    ReplyDelete