Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Web Page Building

I think the concept of using web pages for classes may seem intimidating for some teachers. There's a lot that goes into building traditional web pages and it is, at times, complicated. However, websites like scholastic.com have made this process that much less intimidating. This website has laid out, step-by-step, how to make this website happen even at the most basic level. There's free software available, These websites have made it that much more easier to "teach old dog new tricks." :) Once you meet it "head on", web page building doesnt seem as daunting as it is to learn HTML and all that other programmatic lingo to build the website for your classes! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Imagine if you think it is difficult for teachers, it's even more intimidating for those of us who have yet to be in a classroom. I was very intimidated, but once I started it, it became easier for me to do.

    ReplyDelete